For most of us, school is 1 -3 weeks away! Have you gotten all of the required supplies and gadgets for your little (or big) one yet? Yah, me neither. Lubbock Moms Collective is here to help you out. Below are are few school essentials, and where we like to get them.
- Amazon (Offers many one-day pick up options for supplies)
- Walmart (Often the easiest route. Walmart’s offers supplies via next day delivery and grocery pick-up options)
- Target (Offers same day delivery through SHIPT, and order pick up)
No surpise with these three! Another tip (maybe for next year), purchase supplies through the school if applicable. Supplies are delivered for ‘Meet the Teacher’ night!
Backpacks and Lunchboxes
- Pottery Barn (Cute prints and good quality. Free shipping during the month of August!)
- LL Bean (Durable and Fasionable. Free shipping through August 8th)
- KK’s Corner Mall (Shop local. Unique and Stylish)
- Target (Great for everyday wear and uniforms)
- TJ Maxx (Did you know shipping was available?!)
- Walmart (Quick and afforable. Plus, uniform options)
- Sports Clips (98th and Quaker) (Handy ‘Check-in’ online feature)
- Ridin ‘N’ Style Kids Salon
- Sharkey’s Cuts for Kids
Now, go! For many, the start of school is this many days away. Happy shopping.